Tuesday, March 1, 2011

♥ Ethan Ryu's 4th Birthday ♥


Today is my son Ethan Ryu's 4th Birthday but since I have school today and as well as other people have work and classes so we are doing the party on Sunday but today we decided to have a little dinner party, my husband Euryd cooked Mechado, Binagoongan Baboy, Fried Chicken, Spaghetti and we bought cake from Red Ribbon.

BEN 10 cake
Yummy Mocha flavor
(Ethan's favorite character)


Thank you Clarence and family for the Ben 10 scooter, he loves it.

Car from Auntie Nita and family.
Yummy homemade blueberry muffins from Czarina and family.


Ben 10 T-shirts that I bought at Landmark Trinoma.
Decorations I bought at Toy Kingdom
Ethan's favorite Ube Mamon from Red Ribbon
and yummy Coffee Crunch from Red Ribbon.
I bought under lash and cute hearts design nail file.













No comments: