Saturday, September 8, 2012

Trip to Shanghai, China 2012 Day 5 ♥

All Photos taken with my Iphone ♥
On the last day of our Shanghai Trip we had breakfast buffet in The Feast of Sheraton Shanghai Hongkou Hotel then spend the last minute shopping until our boarding time at 4:00 PM going back to Manila. 
I bought a Pink Luggage because of our excess baggage, I really love it!
It's a local brand from China that its made of good quality and its only 360 RMB. ♥ 
I want the Barbie or Hello Kitty Luggage but I think its only cute but not sturdy enough to last with me as I love to travel. ♥ I cannot wait to share with all of you about my next trip ♥ 

Hello Kitty Lingerie ♥
 Vivitix Sanrio ♥







Nurse Barbie ♥ 
Shoe Obsession Barbie ♥ 
Japan Barbie ♥ 
China Barbie ♥ 
Shoes
and more shoes of Shanghai ♥ 








Good Bye Shanghai!
Hope to see you soon! ♥ 


Check out my Other Shanghai, China posts:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

omg, it's hello kitty! soo cute XD
❤ misskatv.com

Anonymous said...

hi gal, may i know where u shopping in shanghai?
the shoes and the pink luggage bag.