Sunday, April 1, 2012

Believe in me ♥ Yours Eternally, God ♥

Every gising is a blessing! ♥ 
 It's Palm Sunday today. ♥ 
 Ihanda ang mga palaspas. Iwagayway.  ♥
Have a Blessed Sunday. 
We attended the mass today. ♥ 
What I wore today. ♥
I love the natural effect of the sun ♥
"Nature is the art of God"
Cross Connector Ring
BELIEVE IN ME Burnout Tee
This burnout top features "Believe in me Yours Eternally, God" on the front.
I love that the fit is so relaxed. ♥  
FROM FOREVER 21 ♥ 
The light of God surrounds us;
The love of God enfolds us;
The power of God protects us;
The presence of God watches over us.
Wherever we are, God is.
And all is well.
"When trouble overtakes you let God take over. Trust God to move your mountain but keep on climbing."
All pictures are unedited ♥
I love how the natural light of the sun put some effects ♥ 





Tell me what you think? I would love to hear your comments and suggestions.
THANKS, Much Love, Rochelle

No comments: