Monday, October 29, 2012

Hello Virginia Beach! ♥

It's good to be back in the States! even just for a week and I went crazy shopping already. I just felt so unlucky though that it seems everywhere I go there is a typhoon, hurricane, tsunami, lots of rain, bad weather. etc...Please be nice to me Mother Nature.
 We stayed home due to Hurricane Sandy, I just make myself busy today dancing zumba in the WII and catching some sleep.
Not to brag anything but as usual I share my haul with everyone.
MACY'S: Shiseido Skin Care ♥
Shiseido Holiday Skin Care Gift Set ♥

MACY'S: The Skincare Moisture Set ♥
I received everything as Free Gift from Shiseido ♥
Bath and Body Works: Hand Sanitizers to give as gifts ♥
Bath and Body Works: Sleep and Stress Relief Body Lotion.
 Mentha Body Lotion., I love that it has a cooling effect.
Victoria's Secret: To make me smell and taste yummy. Yes! It's edible, I think... hmmm...I tasted it and it's sweet.
Victoria's Secret: Seamless PINK panties ♥
Renpure Brazilian Keratin Shampoos and Conditioners ♥

Target: Hello Kitty $1
Stickets, Gift Tags, Body Lotion and Lipbalm
Commissary: Junk Foods ♥

Lucky Charms: My favorite cereal... too bad they do not have it in the Philippines so I think I will be buying more.
ChipsAhoy: Flavors not available in the Philippines.
Multivitamins for my kids, I am sure that they will love the packaging. ♥
Crazy 8: Shirts for my son Niko
Crazy 8: shirts for my sons Ethan and Elijah
Disney Store: for my sons Ethan and Elijah ♥ I miss them so much ♥

 Striderite: For Elijah and Ethan ♥


 SpiderMan Mega Blaster Web Shooter with Glove for Ethan♥
 They were on sale for 50% off at NEX
 WWE R-Truth and Kofi Kingston for Niko ♥
Neutrogena Makeup Removers ♥ 
from NEX: Cheaper inside the Military Base. ♥
 smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating and Studio Skin 15 Hour Wear Foundation ♥
NEX: Makeup Bag
 Victoria's Secret: Pretty in Pink and Coconut Passion ♥
 Free Gift from Victoria's Secret
 Victoria's Secret: No Show Body By Victoria Panties ♥





















From LOVE CULTURE ♥


FOOT ACTION USA: For Niko
Foot Locker: For my husband Euryd
FOOT ACTION USA: For my son Niko

No comments: