Saturday, April 13, 2013

The Croods ♥


I had such a good day. The day started out with getting good passing grades I had in nursing school and we will be marching on May 10th, 2013, Yay! Finally. I am so excited! 
To celebrate, I took my kids to watched a movie and we had dinner at Kenny Rogers.
 Thank you Lord for all the blessings you've given me and my family. 




The Croods (2013)

The 3D animated comedy adventure The Croods is about the world’s first prehistoric family forced out of the safety of their cave for an incredible adventure of discovery. This is a wondrously entertaining film, visually stunning and colourful in every scene with hilarious characters voiced by Nicolas Cage, Emma Stone, Ryan Reynolds and Cloris Leachman. 

MOVIE TRAILER






Life Lessons from The Croods:



  • Transforming a negative mindset into a positive one
  • Adapting to change
  • Teamwork
  • Identifying your strengths
  • Try something new
  • Take Risks
  • Pessimism versus Optimism
  • Survival mindset versus Thriving mindset
  • Creative solutions and brainstorming ideas
  • Healing family relationships


 "The Croods" is a touching animated film that not only entertains, but also delivers a sweet message about families and how change can be a good thing.

I recommend everyone watching it with your family! ♥ especially your Dad. 
We miss you Papa Euryd! 



I give it 4 out of 5 STARS! 





No comments: