Saturday, March 27, 2010

TAPING WITH THE GOIN' BULILIT KIDS ♥

As a TFC Subscriber my kids and I were lucky to be chosen as a TFC KAPAMILYA BALIKBAYAN STAR wherein we became a part of the Goin' Bulilit. It was fun meeting the cute casts of Goin' Bulilit and chance to take pictures with them and being watched on TV all over the world is something I can really be proud of, I was interviewed about our experience being on the show.

I hope I would have time to continue the life of showbiz as we were asked to auditioned to be regular kapamilya star ♥ which makes me so proud and happy but as my priority right now study comes first.


It was cool that they love my kids especially Ethan who looks like baby James, the son of Kris Aquino, even thought that it was him or that they were related.





















A friend recorded the video on TV. ♥ which it was being air as a commercial all over the world!






No comments: