Saturday, August 28, 2010

Hello Kitty Dream ♥

I wish I can stay in a HELLO KITTY HOTEL.
The Room
Living Room
Bar
Breakfast in bed

Bathrooms

Toiletries
Hello Kitty Hospital---
Nurses check on newborns in Hau Sheng Hospital, which claims to be the first maternity hospital authorized to use products featuring the Japanese icon Hello Kitty. Hospital director Tsai Tsung-chi opened the themed institution last year in the hopes that the familiar cartoon cat would help ease mothers' pain and stress of childbirth. Hello Kitty's likeness appears on everything from baby blankets to bed linens to wall art, and twice a year costumed actors visit to help soothe patients

I love to travel and explore the world. I mentioned before in this blog that I dreamed of becoming a flight attendant and it would be more dreamy if I get to ride on this Hello Kitty Airplane.

Boarding Pass
Flight Attendants
Food
Food




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do like Hello Kitty items, but I do not collect or would want to overdose on its merchandise cuteness.

I do have to say I could tolerate the living room though. Looks comfortable, and not overdone!

g3pinkii said...

hello,
I just visited your blog and saw this post. It's cute
Good luck. and Make your dream come true

Anonymous said...

I am a die hard fan of hello kitty, I LOVE THIS.