Friday, July 6, 2012

CELEBRITY INSPIRED: WHITE V-NECK TEE ♥

white00 white01 white02 white03 white04 white05


CELEBRITY INSPIRED: WHITE V-NECK TEE ♥ 

Celebrity Inspiration

This is a trend that was inspired by celebrities.  I’m really loving how the celebs chose to wear this look.  From Mary-Kate Olsen’s dressed-down glam look, to Megan Fox, Lindsay Lohan, Nicole Richie’s cute and comfy style, and my one of my favorite celebrity Blake Lively. one thing is clear: Hollywood loves their v-necks!

My most hated color on clothes is white because I hate stains and white is prone to stains. 

But will try a tip:
  1. Prevent Deodorant Stains: Sprinkle baby powder on the underarms of your shirt, then iron to prevent sweat stains on white shirts. Supposedly the powder forms a barrier that keeps our lovely lady body oils from leaking into the pits of our T.
  2. Already stained? Try this super amazing cleaning tip. Mix a 1:2 ratio of Dawn dishwashing liquid with hydrogen peroxide then a dash of baking soda for good scrub-itude. Use a small laundry brush (or nail brush if you're like me and were shocked that they made laundry brushes) to work your potion into the stain for a few minutes. Let it sit for an hour then launder away the yellow. Good as new!
whitev


The White V-Neck tee from FOREVER 21 says I'm a clean, confident, and put together woman. I pair it with blue skinny jeans from BEBE and layer it with black long knitted vest from FOREVER 21 and accessorized it with Victorian necklace, earrings and rings with a thrift brown furry, fringed sling/clutch bag and walked with peep toe boots pump in brown also from FOREVER 21.

LOCATION: Far Eastern University ♥ 



Tell me what you think? I would love to hear your comments and suggestions.

THANKS, Much Love, Rochelle

1 comment:

Karen S. B. said...

I love the shoes! I have one by Aldo!