Sunday, July 22, 2012

OOTD: BLUE RAIN DENIM ♥

denim00

denim02
denim03 denim05
The weekend was spent eating hot champorado with plenty of evaporated milk and so much more, lying on the bed and feeling lazy because of Typhoon Ferdie hits Manila that brought heavy rain and high risk flooding that just made "calories like a tiny creatures that live in my closet and sew my clothes a little tighter every night".LOL! We attended Luis's First Birthday Party today then went to Laguna for Bilog's Third Birthday Party. I decided to wore a denim polo shirt with semi sheer sleeves that actually matches Luis's First Birthday themed although it is a hip hop themed birthday party but rain just made me lazy dressing up today but yes, I know laziness is not an excuse to be lousy or looking good.
It would be perfect to dress up like Jessica Alba in the movie "Honey" I just wish  I have that body. 
honey
denim copy
Semi-Sheer Colorblock Polo Shirt from Hongkong/ Leggings with embellished from Bazaar/Guess Bag from my older sister Agnes/Zebra Necklace from Bazaar /Chanel Earrings/ Classic fitflop from Victoriassecret.com

♥ INSTAGRAM WEEKEND ALBUM ♥
ig00
FOLLOW ME ♥
@rochellekawasaki

Tell me what you think? I would love to hear your comments and suggestions.
THANKS, Much Love, Rochelle

No comments: