Saturday, August 25, 2012

Pink Hello Kitty Saturday ♥

We were supposed to have a makeup lecture class in Pharma due to the suspended classes and holidays but our prof wasn't able to attend and we waited an hour and half but finally we decided to leave.
000 0000
My Outfit of the DAY ♥
HELLO KITTY Longsleeves- A Gift from Stephanie Yabut ♥ Thanks Steph!
HELLO KITTY BAG- A Gift from Ate Agnes Copiaco ♥ Thanks Ate!
SLIPPERS- A Gift from Ate Revvy from China ♥ Thanks Ate Revvy!

♥♥♥ I LOVE GIFTS ♥ ♥ ♥


001
SIMPLE LINE TOP SELLERS ♥
002
I ordered Large Caramel Black Milk Tea with Pearl ♥ Yummy! ♥
I LOVE MILK TEAS ♥
003
I LOVE HELLO KITTY ♥ 
004
Since we do not have a class, I just decided to finally get my nails done and had it color with different shades of purple/violet well..with a mistake of gray ♥ 

No comments: