Friday, March 2, 2012

Candy Mag 13th Birthday Issue ♥

I remember when I was only 16 years old and that was the first issue of candy magazine was released and since then every month I will buy an issue of candy mag until now. Candy Magazine is the Philippines No.1 Teen Mag, I know I am not a teen anymore but still I love Candy magazine. 
Happy 13th Birthday Issue! ♥ 

To celebrate birthday, they are presenting the Candy Charm Bracelet exclusively for all Candy Girls who have been BFF's for 13 sweet and wonderful years. 
Grab a copy of the March 2012 issue where you will get your bracelet and your first charm then buy the April, May and June 2012 issues to get the next three charms for your bracelet. ♥ 











Fashion Bloggers ♥ I wish I was one of them. Hahaha. ♥ 





Cute Mario ♥ 

No comments: