Sunday, March 4, 2012

Summer is here? ♥

Summer is here and the weather in Manila is HOT! ♥ I've been busy with hospital duty lately and with so much things to do on our final month of this semester. I really want to go to the Super Sale Bazaar this weekend but we went to Laguna for an overnight swimming as well as to celebrate also my son Ethan Ryu's 5th Birthday. I will blog about it soon! ♥ 
 MY DRESS: from my Mom that she bought from Bangkok, Thailand ♥
I really want to go to Bangkok to go shopping ♥ 


I love statement necklaces ♥ A gift from Tita Daphne that she handmade. ♥ 


Visit my page in FACEBOOKhttps://www.facebook.com/kawaiiandcolorful
I am currently selling lots of stuff for a really low prices.


1 comment:

The Mommy Roves said...

Dear! ang ganda ganda mo :) dress looks good on you!:)

Thanks for joining my blog giveaway!!:D Have another one!!
Join my birthday giveaway and win awesome items from The House of Isla on my blog! :)