Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Top 5 Favorite Purchases for the First Week of March 2012 ♥

#1: LIMITED EDITION HELLO KITTY DOWNY INNOCENCE ♥ P299
 (ROBINSON'S SUPERMARKET)
It comes with FREE Hello Kitty Gift worth P1000
Sanrio Multi purpose bag hanger can be used as... Bag Hanger, Accessories, and Key Chain. ♥ 
#2 mySlim Detox and Fat Burner Drink. -
 Super effective. It's like a miracle slimming drink in a bottle. 
Now I am almost ready for a summer body. I will do a more detailed review on it soon. ♥ 
#3 Hello Kitty USB flash drive ♥ 
(TIMEZONE Glorietta Prizes) 
#4 Sophie 3D effect  Lipgloss Glazed Azalea
It smells and taste so yummy! ♥ 
#5 MOGU MOGU FRUIT JUICE DRINKS WITH NATA DE COCO ♥ 
(7-11)
Mogu-Mogu is a Nata de Coco juice drink.  It’s fruit juice blended w/ Nata de Coco.  When we say fruit juice, it’s real fruit juice, and thus it contains vitamins naturally found in those fruits.  Nata de Coco, on the other hand, is a coconut jelly that is high in dietary fiber but no cholesterol and definitely zero fat.  In short, it’s a healthy drink! 

1 comment:

mitchiekyuti said...

Wow! I love mogu mogu!!:)NIce blog!:) I'm now a follower!:)
Btw, I'm having a giveaway on my blog.. Hope you can drop by and join.. It would make me very happy if you'll follow me too!:)

Xoxo,
Mitchie
http://mitchiekyuti.blogspot.com/