Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Sanrio, Guess, Lancome GWP Haul ♥






SANRIO- 50% off on some of the merchandise items.











GUESS is having additional 50% off on already clearance items. So all of these are only $5.00 each:












I owned a mannequin for the boutique I had last year, which I'm thinking of having again. ♥








DILLARDS


I bought a dress from GUESS which I’ll take more pictures some other time wearing it.




Sheila Dress
A true GUESS icon dress. Dark denim skirt with black and white gingham body. Collared short sleeve V-neck design. Contrasting thin red belt completes this classic look.




Also they have Gift with Purchase on Lancôme so I stocked up on my sunscreen since I’m almost out of it.




Lancome Gift With Purchase

Receive a trendy signature Lancome cosmetics case filled with must-have products as your gift with any Lancome purchase of $29.50 or more. This gift includes:
· Hypnose Custom Volume Mascara in Black
· Renergie Microlift Night R.A.R.E.™ Superior Firming Night Cream
· Renergie Microlift R.A.R.E.™ Superior Lifting Cream SPF 15 Sunscreen Plus, choose your color palette!The warm palette features Color Design Sensational Effects Eyeshadow in Filigree, Kitten Heel, Mochaccino and Lezard plus Color Design Sensational Effects Lipcolors in Trendy Mauve and En Vogue.The cool palette features Color Design Sensational Effects Eyeshadow in Daylight, Exhibition, The New Blue and Backstage Pass plus Color Design Sensational Effects Lipcolors in All Done Up and It Girl.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

shopping therapy huh? I dont know about you, but it makes me more sick when i splurge..just kidding :) These are awesome haul. Also, good luck with your family plans. I hope it all works out for the best :)

Anonymous said...

nice blog!