Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Nikolas 7th Birthday



It was my son Nikolas 7th Birthday and since he has school we just had a little celebration at his classroom, they are really not allowing parties in school I know that’s not good right because kids love and should have parties but the teacher just let us bring cookies and danimals smoothie for his classmates, other foods are not allowed so he didn't have cake or anything else and we also just made some goodie bags that we filled with some activity books and toys, for the girls I also included some of my sanrio stuffs and they love it. Then he wants to go to Chucke Cheese but since he has cough we just told him that we would get him anything he wants and stay home so we went to Walmart and he asked for the BAKURACK for his bakugans and my husband just fixed his bicyclethat he got from Lyza and Roderick on his 4th Birthday. And we also borrowed some DVD at the redbox I like the redbox now because its only $1 to rent so I already cancelled my netflix account since I also already have TFC (The Filipino Channel).

So we just went home and watched “Hotel For Dogs”

'Hotel for Dogs,' stars Emma Roberts, Jake T. Austin, Lisa Kudrow, Kevin Dillon and Don Cheadle in a smart, funny comedy adventure that shows how far love and imagination can take you. When 16 year old Andi (Roberts) and her younger brother, Bruce (Austin), find themselves in a foster home with a strict and no pets policy, Andi has to use her quick wit to help find a new home for their dog, Friday. The kids stumble upon an abandoned hotel and begin transforming it into the perfect home for Friday -- as well as all the strays in the city. In no time, the kids have transformed the old hotel into something truly magical: a home for both the dogs and for themselves. But they have also aroused the suspicions of the police who want to know -- who let the dogs in?


It was a cute family movie and we had some popcorn and ittibitz ice cream that we got in all flavors but for lunch I ate a lot, my husband took a little time off from work but then he has to go back to work because I'm proud to say he got promoted and we don't need to take the kids in the Philippines anymore so yay but he needs to spend more time at work like 12 hours and more so I feel really bad for him but he cooks marinated steak and breaded pork chop today but I really need to start cooking so when he comes home he doesn't have to cook anymore he can just eat and rest.














We are going to the beach this Saturday for Nikolas Birthday Party so I better order cake and do lots more to make it special for him.

1 comment:

Saimese said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Nikolas & congrats to your husband for the promotion.