Friday, July 8, 2011

Not meant for me :-(

My husband did not allow me to go on taping for Maria La Del Barrio today :( and I can never go anymore until I finished my studies in nursing.


I apologize to my talent coordinator for letting you down, I feel really bad. I really want to be a part of it but I have to let it go because I have other priorities and I just need to accept that being a talent is not meant for me.

I admit I feel sad, depressed and still my mind is very scattered.




My husband and I just went to Pan Pacific and had a breakfast buffet.










My Baby Elijah is sick :-(



I really need to lose weight :-( I gained weight.



My ideal is: 115 LBS.



Relaxing Jacuzzi at Pan Pacific Hotel.






I need some rest.



Outfit of the day.



Hokkaido Serenitea and Royce's Chocolates makes me feel a little better today.



No comments: