Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Happy Birthday Mommy ♥

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 
To the most beautiful Mommy Carmelita Kawasaki. 
The most wonderful, coolest and loving Mommy I've known. 
Thank you for everything. We LOVE ♥ you so much! 
We miss you. ♥ 

She's in the States now, but we still had a small gathering Birthday party for her. 
I bought her Chocolate Caramel Decadence Party Cake and they cooked Beef Mechado, Grilled Liempo, Tilapia, Hito, Bangus, Spaghetti, Buco Pandan and Macaroni Salad. 
We all sung a Happy Birthday to Mommy ♥ 
Make a wish. They blew your cake for you ♥ 

Happy Birthday from Nanay ♥ (My Grandmother. Mommy's Mom :-)) ♥ 

I have a room full of Hello Kitty way back in high school but almost all are gone now and it was a major addiction to Hello Kitty from Bedsheets, Pillows, Curtains, TV, Electric Fan and so much Stuff Toys, Displays, School supplies and bags and so much more. ♥ My Mommy would buy it for me in Japan and how I really miss my childhood memories now, I had the best life a girl could ask for hence the strict older sister. PEACE :-)  ♥ 
 I found these Hello Kitty Coin Bank/Figurine, I had it for 15 years now and this was the FIRST Hello Kitty I had and the reason for collecting because ever since then
 I LOVE ♥ HELLO KITTY until now. 
PLEASE KEEP IT in my old room, keep it safe and do not give it away. ;-)
 ♥ TREASURED MEMORIES ♥ 

No comments: