Sunday, February 5, 2012

Tony Moly Valentine's Sale Haul ♥

Hello LOVE ♥ Month. February please be a good month for all of us with lots of LOVE ♥ LOVE ♥ LOVE ♥ 
Speaking of love, I love the Tony Moly Valentine's Sale. I've always want to try their products, I hope to love it.  ♥ 

Too much speaking of LOVE ♥  Anyway the sale is until February 19, 2012 so hurry to your nearest Tony Moly Boutique and have beautiful and brighter skin this month of love. ♥  


MY VALENTINE'S ♥ SALE HAUL ♥ 

DR. TONY SENSITIVE MULTI HEALING BALM
I have super sensitive skin and I have so much redness on my skin so I hope that it would work, as what the saleslady recommend to me. 

BEST SELLER: TOMATOX MAGIC WHITE MASSAGE PACK ♥
I heard lots of good reviews and I believe that tomato can really make your skin brighter. 

TOMATOX BRIGHTENING ESSENCE


HOT PEPPER BODY LINE GEL
Need it for my thighs. ♥ 


FREEBIES AND INTERNATIONAL MEMBER CARD (REWARD CARD) ♥ 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice haul. \^o^/

YUPI said...

Thanks for sharing! : )

You might also want some sweets this love month.
Check this out: http://yupiseunoia.blogspot.com/2012/02/blissful-bites.html