Wednesday, January 12, 2011

♥Starbucks Planner ♥

♥MOOD: accomplished :P

♥LESSON LEARNED:" If you catch yourself working hard and loving every minute of it, don’t stop. You’re on to something big. Because hard work ain’t hard when you concentrate on your passions."

♥WHAT I DID: We had major exam for NCM 200 today and it felt so good to study and know the answers and no worries that you will fail the subject, now I feel so inspired to study harder, after the exam I went to isetann supermarket to buy diapers and bread then at Ever to buy a mouse at CD-R king and I found this really cute car design that my kids love and I had to get my usb fixed because when I bought it and has not used it yet, it contains virus already and also bought back issues magazine for 3-for Php100. We went to starbucks because Ethan wants some doughnuts and finally I redeemed my planner.

No comments: