Saturday, January 15, 2011

♥ Star Magic Recital ♥



MOOD: cold.

LESSON LEARNED: "Learning is a treasure that will follow its owner everywhere."

WHAT I DID: It was Nikolas recital for ABS CBN Star Magic Workshop today at ABS CBN Dolphy Theater.


They performed on stage with Jayson Gainza and Malou Crisologo.
from the movie "Bata Bata Paano ka Ginawa? Nikolas role was Ojie.

They were given a certificate.
We had lunch at Gerry's Grill
I had bottomless Sago't Gulaman
Chili Cheese Sticks, yes I love spicy foods and can eat a whole chili or sili,
Blu Marlin Steak Garlic Rice, Tinomok, Kare- Kare and Sisig, yummy!

I am so proud of you my son.
I had been using my pink sony DSC-T20 for four years and someone dropped it twice so it is vibrating again so pictures are being blurry.





No comments: