Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Honto ni suki desu ♥

Honto ni suki desu it means I really like it!

Finally I went to International Plaza and picked up the entire MAC Hello Kitty Collections today and I didn’t make the wrong exit, not this time. So we ate at Sbarro first then after picking up my obsession we just went home and I got stuck in traffic, I love International Plaza because they have all the high-end brands there like my favorite bebe, MAC, Nordstrom, Forever 21, Tiffany & Co and Sephora and many other stores with prices that I cannot afford.


The quote of the day:


"Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." ~ Will Smith




The Pictures of the day:



Ethan eating Nagaraya on our way to International Plaza.



Eating at sbarro



Nikolas at the Elevator


He ♥'s the LEXUS



I ♥ LEXUS too



Stuck in traffic on our way home.



♥♥♥ My MAC Hello Kitty Haul ♥♥♥


I’ll post more pictures when I find time.





I would like to thank the Aquino Family again for giving me Biko and Sapin-Sapin. I love it!



Yeah I already took a slice and cannot resist myself to devour!

If you well know me, you know that I love Filipino desserts. Really when can I start my diet?







I look sad? but really I'm happy!


"They said a good photographer can see how you really feel in pictures." hmm.. what do you think?







No comments: