Monday, May 2, 2011

New Shoes from Hong Kong ♥

Lately I love buying shoes with heels and I prefer them extravagant, I do not want them simple. I just do not know where and when to wear them. First I need to practice walking with high heels because I am used to wearing my fit flops almost everywhere I go, being comfortable has been the number one priority for me but now I want to be more fashionable.

But is it true that sometimes beauty hurts?

The Most painless way to beauty:

Silent beauty - keep it in your heart! It glows out!


I BOUGHT TWO SHOES TODAY FROM HONG KONG.


BRAND: APPLE BOTTOMS

STYLE: BROOKE

COLOR: BLUE



ANIMAL PRINT

IT HAS THAT SHINY, SPARKLY AND STUDDED DESIGN with Leopard print ribbon in the back, I LOVE LEOPARD PRINTS!♥




Are you willing to sacrifice comfort for style? What is the maximum heel height you would wear?



2 comments:

CHARRY said...

wow! those stilettos are to die for! I heart them both! ;)

Haze said...

I really love the blue one! It would make any outfit look good!

xxo
http://iamheizl.blogspot.com/