Saturday, April 30, 2011

Lorraine Margaux Baptismal ♥

I was the photographer for Lorraine Margaux's Baptismal, I had so much fun since I am learning how to use my Nikon D5000 DSLR.

I will be printing all the pictures that I took this week as a gift for Lorraine Margaux and all photos will be uploaded to my facebook account.

If you need a photographer for your events or anything, please feel free to contact me. hahaha...


OUTFIT OF THE DAY

ACCESSORIES FROM AVON ROSETTE COLLECTION.

TOP FROM HONG KONG.
You have come to the world so tiny,

yet with such great promise for the future.

Before you were even born,

God planned wonderful things for you.

As you are baptized,

May you feel his love

and love those around you,

and may you always follow in His way.

A Child is a precious gift from God

And baptism is God's gift wrapping.
They look so alike. The cute siblings.
Bernice Stephanie- I love taking pictures of her because whenever you point camera at her, she will pose like that and give you a really cute smile.
Czyrene Mischka- She is so CUTE, I wish I have a daughter like her.
Wacky FUN FAMILY PICTURE.
The Reception was held at Lutong Macau, Jupiter St.

116 Jupiter St. , Bel -Air III Vill.

Makati City, Metro Manila Philippines

(02)896-7777

Everything was DELICIOUS!







Cake From RED RIBBON
Pastries from Ella's Bakeshop

2484 Tolentino St. Pasay City

TEL NO: 843-5494



No comments: