Saturday, September 15, 2012

My 29th Birthday ♥

Thanks for the Birthday wishes from everyone who noticed my name today in the upper right corner of your Facebook Page. LOL*  ♥ 
Thank you all for remembering my birthday (As if Facebook didn’t remind you! I will keep all your wishes close to my heart. ♥ Your wishes were all that was needed, to make my birthday much more special 
I feel so much more blessed and thankful each year that I am still alive and that my life is full of Bright, Kawaii and Colorful World. 
Thank you God for giving me so much more than I deserve, The joy that brought into my life through my family and friends ♥
Age is just a number ♥ 
 I am still young at heart ♥ that loves Cake and Hello Kitty ♥ 
 Hello Kitty House Cake ♥ 

 We had a dinner buffet at Vikings ♥ 
 Diet was so ruined but tummy was full and happy ♥ 
 Happy Birthday to me! ♥ 
 Vikings way of celebrating birthday ♥ 
(Celebrants get to eat for FREE as long as they will their birthday here on the day itself, must present a government issued valid ID and must be accompanied by at least one full paying adult. )
Blow the cake and make a wish ♥ 



Typhoon "Karen" that flooded Metro Manila today but still I enjoyed my birthday and I was flooded with so much more blessings ♥ and felt so much happiness in life ♥
Had a relaxing massage after dinner ♥
Oh la la ♥ ♥ ♥ 

No comments: