Saturday, September 8, 2012

Trip to Shanghai, China 2012 Day 5 ♥

All Photos taken with my Iphone
On the last day of our Shanghai Trip we had breakfast buffet in The Feast of Sheraton Shanghai Hongkou Hotel then spend the last minute shopping until our boarding time at 4:00 PM going back to Manila. 
I bought a Pink Luggage because of our excess baggage, I really love it!
It's a local brand from China that its made of good quality and its only 360 RMB. ♥ 
I want the Barbie or Hello Kitty Luggage but I think its only cute but not sturdy enough to last with me as I love to travel. ♥ I cannot wait to share with all of you about my next trip ♥ 

Hello Kitty Lingerie ♥
 Vivitix Sanrio ♥







Nurse Barbie ♥ 
Shoe Obsession Barbie ♥ 
Japan Barbie ♥ 
China Barbie ♥ 
Shoes
and more shoes of Shanghai ♥ 








Good Bye Shanghai!
Hope to see you soon! ♥ 


Check out my Other Shanghai, China posts:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

omg, it's hello kitty! soo cute XD
❤ misskatv.com

Anonymous said...

hi gal, may i know where u shopping in shanghai?
the shoes and the pink luggage bag.