Friday, September 17, 2010

Sweet Wisdom Tooth ♥

Yummy Blueberry Cake
That was bought from SINYILONG
836 Benavides St. Binondo Manila
I love there cake so much, it is the best I had tasted so far.
It was like a birthday celebration for me today

.
We had the yummiest cake and ice cream.
that Elijah
and Ethan
and Nikolas loves
(MY LEFT WISDOM TOOTH that got extracted. ouch 3 feet)

A painful experience for me again today, I had a surgery for my left wisdom tooth and it is very painful and I am only allowed to eat yoghurtor anthing soft and cold.
(To remove the wisdom tooth, the dentist will open up the gum tissue over the tooth and take out any bone that is covering the tooth. The dentist will separate the tissue connecting the tooth to the bone and then remove the tooth. Sometimes the dentist will cut the tooth into smaller pieces to make it easier to remove.
After the tooth is removed, it needs stitches. Some stitches dissolve over time and some have to be removed after a few days. Your dentist will tell you whether your stitches need to be removed, mine will be 10 days. A folded cotton gauze pad placed over the wound will help stop the bleeding.)

Thank you so much Aaron for the roses, you are so sweet. awww



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I must thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this blog.
I really hope to see the same high-grade blog posts by you in the future as well.
In fact, your creative writing abilities has encouraged
me to get my own site now ;)

Feel free to visit my blog post fraxel