Friday, March 4, 2011

♥ Shopaholic strikes ♥

I had my nails done today and it was very painful I have a really huge ingrown on my toes.



so I decided to go to SM Megamall just to buy it, but when I arrived there, it was already sold out or ran out of size small.


Last two weeks, I found something I really liked but I decided to wait and told myself that I will just come back for it, to see if I really want it because it is not on our budget but today the blazer and blouses that I want also was already sold out they said they only have limited stocks for each item so once it is gone, there is no way to have them anymore, I was disappointed for an hour and was on there store looking for something else to buy.




"Anyone who says money can't buy happiness just doesn't know where to shop."

My haul for today:

FOREVER 21



PENSHOPPE- The blazer similar to what I want from Forever 21 in half the price.
except the buttons and length.

Forever 21 is better because I like it cropped, too bad they were already sold out and they cannot sell the ones in the mannequin.





No comments: