Friday, March 11, 2011

♥ Japan Earthquake and Tsunami :-(

We already have a paid ticket going to Japan on April 1st and I am very excited to go on a vacation there and visit my family but what a sad news when I received a text from a friend about the tragedy that happened in Japan today, I never really watched news because I get so depressed hearing about so many bad things in our everyday life and I am the kind of person who worries a lot but then so I checked facebook and flooding with status about the earthquake and tsunami news about Japan, I was very worried about my family in there and to check if they were okay, I was panicking and crying until I got a reply from my sister and I thank God that they are safe but they have an aftershock from what had happened.
March 11, 2011 NEWS in Japan.
A massive 8.9 magnitude earthquake has struck off Japan's northeastern coast, triggering a 10 meter tsunami that swept away boats, homes and cars along the coastline.




Crack in the earth.
Cars being swept away in the tsunami.
Fire and devastation
a refinery burns
water, fire and chaos
tsunami on land
Smoke shrouds the sky
Destruction
broken highways now a sideways highway.
Fires burn
Ominous waves.
A hole opens in the ground.

Cars and planes are strewn together in a pile of debris.



Inspiring quotes from the status of my facebook friends:
"Our GOD is bigger than the tsunamis. Just pray and believe in Him. ♥"

"Father You are King over the flood...I will be still know You are GOD...."

"Spare us Lord from the threat of strong earthquake and tsunami. We lift our safety unto your loving arms and shield us from destruction. We ask this and the name of Jesus through the intercession of Mother Mary. Amen. Repost to start a prayer brigade."

Our Father help our family and friends in japan and secure the Philippines so that it will not be damaged by the earthquake and tsunami we trust and we believe in you....Don't let our people in japan be killed by the tragedy AMEN.....

My sister and her family, is currently stationed in Yokosuka. my cousin is up north in Misawa and all my friends are around tokyo. hope everyone is safe. not a happy day for the land of the rising sun. :-(






No comments: