Saturday, October 29, 2011

Alou's 18th Birthday Party ♥

One beautiful night at The Pergola
I was one of the 18 symbolic gifts. ♥ 
so I made a customized heart shaped boxes ♥ 

HEART #1: PERFUMES (JUICY COUTURE AND VIVA LA JUICY) ♥
HEART #2: COLORFUL UNDERWEAR ♥
HEART #3: BRA
WHAT DID I SAY: " I really do not know anymore. Lol*
HEART#1 There is joke about giving perfumes as gifts, they say that if you give a perfume to somebody you're saying;

"You smell so bad I can't stand it! Here, use a perfume, pleeeease!"

But of course that's not true...or is it in your case?
It is true however, that we want that person to always smell good and be at her best. A sweet smell gives out a positive aura and a good impression.
HEART #2 is something colorful just like life, as what life should be "colorful", just enjoy life and have fun ♥
HEART #3  just like a bra, I am always here to support you. ♥


I love all her outfits. ♥
Opening dance number ♥
Gown ♥
Pretty Rivera Sisters dance number ♥
and my favorite the colorful party dress ♥
as a Shoe collector, I really admire her shoes that she wore on her big night. ♥
invitations ♥
Classy and elegant cake
Yummy catering foods ♥
I devour ♥
The souvenirs. ♥

No comments: