Saturday, June 12, 2010

Happy Independence Day Pilipinas ♥


Players from all over the Philippines will be looking to make their long weekend a little more special by winning the Independence Day Special. Independence Day, a national holiday in the Philippines, is commemorated every year on June 12.
The four-day tournament, which will be held at the Metro Card Club in Pasig City to help commemorate the Independence Day long weekend, kicks off today at 3:00 pm.
A big guaranteed prize pool of Php 2,000,000 will be up for grabs for a buy-in of Php 3,000.
The Metro Card Club is located at the Metrowalk complex in Pasig City, Philippines. For more information, visit their website by clicking here.
Euryd will try his luck today and I hope he will win as he made it to day 2 tomorrow.



A package from our good friend Racquel from Tampa, Florida came in today and I was so happy and thankful for receiving some really good stuffs.
Thank you so much for the chocolates

Victoria's Secret Collections (More for my collections)
Travel Sized of my favorites Victoria's Secret Garden Collections
Love Spell, Amber Romance, Sweet Daydream, Pear Glace and Secret Charm.
On the break time of the tournament they had some boutique upstairs so I went a little bit of shopping and got my nails done at the Lavender.

2 pairs of Chanel Earrings
Chanel Bracelet
Lucky Charm Necklace of my Birth Year which is Year of the Pig.


Lucky Charm Bracelet, I hope it will work on Euryd too.




No comments: