Sunday, February 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Mommy ♥



First of all I would like to greet my Mommy a Happy Happy Birthday! I was trying to call you but you are not answering your phone. I love you, Miss you and Take Care always!










Mommy visit Kuya in Fort Walton Beach, Florida last week, 7 hours drive away from Tampa so they are planning to visit us, I was so excited because lately I've been so bored and its my first time to see my nephew Gage but Kuya is a drawing
kamote. Peace! and well...I miss them. So I told Euryd last Thursday that it was my Mommy’s birthday today (Feb.8) and he said that we can surpriseher by driving to Kuya but Mommy went back to San Diego yesterday and I cannot understand why she would celebrate by herself? Anyway Euryd had to work well…he just helped a lady to moved and she gave me 7 pairs of shoes and paid Euryd $200what a nice and generous lady.



Thank you to Manang Socorro for the beautiful shoes. I love them so much!





No comments: